Instantt™ is a registered trademark of Xceleratics© Limited, Copyright 2015-2018. All rights reserved.
At Xceleratics Limited (“Instantt”) your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we are committed to protecting and respecting it.
This policy together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The operator and, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Xceleratics Limited (Company No. 09257796) of 27 Old Gloucester Street, LONDON, WC1N 3AX. Xceleratics is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (Registration No. A8056983).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by signing up for mailing lists on www.instantt.co .
– Information that you provide by signing up to mobile application Instantt (the “App”).
– This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our mobile application, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services (the “Service”).
– We may request further information when you report a problem with the Instantt App, the Instantt Website or the Instantt Platform, subscribe to our newsletter or enter a competition or promotion we may run through our App, Website or Platform.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that interaction or any correspondence relating to that interaction.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of transactions you effect through the Instantt App, Website or Platform and of the fulfilment of your Orders.
– Details of your use of the App, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your smart phone, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to aggregate information to our partners. This is anonymous technical data about usage actions and patterns, and will not divulge any data capable of identifying you personally.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your Order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We do not share customer credit card details with any third parties. Where you have chosen a password or personal identification number (“PIN”) which enables you to access certain parts of the application, you are responsible for keeping this password or PIN confidential. We ask you not to share a password or PIN with anyone.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the App or that is stored by us. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please note that email is not encrypted, and is NOT a secure means of transmitting credit or debit card information. We will NEVER request sensitive information over email.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– to provide the App services to you including processing any payments;
– to notify you about changes to the App or respond to any communication or request from you;
– unless you have told us you do not want to receive marketing communications, to provide you with marketing communications about our products and services and those of third parties which we think may be of interest to you;
– to monitor the use of the App, the Website or the Platform;
– to investigate any complaints or potential breaches of the service; and for debt tracing, debt recovery, credit management and crime, fraud and money laundering detection and prevention.
– to provide your information to the relevant Merchant(s) for whose products or goods you have placed orders so they can supply the products or goods to you and for customer service and administration purposes.
– to ensure that contents from our App or Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile, tablet or internet device.
– to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and our merchants (or us).
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– to plan and manage our App, Website or Platform and our businesses, including analysis of customers’ shopping habits, location, price, product and style preferences.
– to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form or webpage on which we collect your data.
INFORMAITON WHICH WE MAY SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We only disclose Your Information as follows:
– to any suppliers and subcontractors (including payment providers) in order to fulfil the service; In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; If Xceleratics (Instantt) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
– to credit reference agencies and/or fraud detection and prevention agencies;
– to any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency, including for example where we suspect you have committed a criminal offence or we suspect fraud where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings; unless you have told us that you do not want to receive marketing communications, to third parties engaged by us to provide you with marketing communications about our products and services. This may also include social media platforms (including Facebook) where we provide limited information about our users (e.g. their email addresses) to the social media platform so they can provide to us an anonymous demographic profile of our users with profiles on that platform to inform our targeted marketing activities on that platform;
– to third parties from whom you have chosen to receive marketing information; and you should take care when using any Instantt (Xceleratics) social networking features since the information you choose to make available can be seen by other users in the selected group. We do not monitor the use of such features in the normal course of business although we reserve the right to do so at our discretion.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where you have given a password (in the understanding it would be secure) which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as described in this policy.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at privacy@Instantt.co .
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters or promotional emails by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of such emails or by writing to us at email@example.com .
You may request us to delete your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your account will be immediately deactivated and you will no longer hear from us, however all transaction related data may be held for up to 6 years to meet regulatory obligations for such data.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We may make a small charge for this. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us. We hope you will be happy with the way we handle your information but if not you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner if there is a problem – for more information visit www.ico.gov.uk.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, you can contact us at privacy@Instantt.co .
Instantt™ is a registered trademark of Xceleratics© Limited, Copyright 2015-2018. All rights reserved.
Last updated: 22 May 2018
Select and order your food ahead then collect when ready. No queueing.
Increase opportunity for trade and manage pre-orders better to steady order flow
We are live, generating revenue, and ready to scale.
Great little app for us office goers who hate queueing up for food during lunch hour. Navigation is easy, great interface. Good luck!
Awesome app, loved the concept. I am told they will add more vendors and once that is done I think it will be great.
App works well and is a very efficient way to order your lunch. Will be good as more food establishments are added in my locality.